SAP defines its translation levels as follows:
- User Interface This translation level includes all elements of the SAP System that are necessary to operate it in the user’s language (for example, screens, messages, menus, and interactive PDF forms).
- User Interface and Selected Help This translation level includes all elements of the User Interface level, plus selected help (for example, F1 online help for system messages, data elements, reports, and authorization profiles).
- User Interface, Selected Help, and Forms This translation level includes all elements of the User Interface and Selected Help level, plus forms (for example, SAPscript forms and PDF print forms).
- Complete Translation All application texts are available in the respective language. This includes, for example, Payroll-specific documentation and Release Notes.
- Complete Translation with Technical Texts All elements that are language-dependent are available in the respective langauge.